Architecture & Design Engineering Service
April 7, 2013
- We are responsible for maintaining records relating to testing data, and applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Our Site QC Manager is responsible for following up the meetings including (Weekly Progress, Coordination meeting Agenda and minutes, Three Phase Control Inspection Documents).
- We do Tracking QC Deficiencies from site and preparing a Corrective action plan in order to convince the client.
- Direct and coordinate activities of the ready mix, asphalt, and aggregates quality control group within the division.
- Our SPN 2012 Lead organization in selecting products for tests at specified stages in production process and tests products for variety of qualities, such as performance, strength, and chemical characteristics.
- Collecting Maintaining and submitting test reports to office for further reports through QCS/RMS
• Attending Pre-Construction, Mutual Understanding and other required meetings with client at anytime.
Interested Clients & Construction Companies May Contact :
Tell us: How do you define modern versus contemporary interiors? Or should we bother with those distinctions at all?
Categories: Emerald Foundation First Page